Saturday, May 13, 2006

Who moved my Cheese (Work)?

I have been reeling with load in the past
Trying to deal with everythin' fast
Days were spent with me in a trance
Making me late for the evenin' dance

Ha! I just had a normal weekend,
And I was back to work without end.
Waited till noon and asked my TL,
Gave me the news, too good to be real.

There is no work, there is no work,
I am in glee and on a moonwalk.
Hip Pip Hurray I sing along,
Deep in the bliss, all the day long.

Monday is gone, Tuesday is gone,
Even on Wednesday nothing is done.
Boredom is creeping into my veins,
Ennui is surely something that strains.

Where is my work, where is my work?
I guess someone has moved my work.
Managed to read a couple of books,
Solved the crossword that newsletter cooks.

There is still time for this stupid poem,
This will engage me till I go home.
All I can hope and all I can wish,
Is to get some work that I can finish!


pkblogs.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Avalanche said...

Dude.... this is the plight of a software engineer... Sometimes you are working 20 hours a day... And sometimes you will spend weeks together without any work....

9:40 PM  
Blogger carrotcurries.com said...

Bleedy Mellu brether, to be writing woriginal suffs wonly! Mellu brethers to be fitter and turners on oil rig like brether Benny who works for Weed Catalog Kokonut Oil Extraction Services.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good god, mate. stick to prose, willya? the prose is GOOD, tho!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home